1. Accomodation shoulld be completed befor 1:30 p.m.
2. On departure the room must be emptied before 2:00 p.m.
3. Please bring the medical documentation (including the certificate of disability) for the consultation.
4. If the child requires medical assistance, the guardian informs the reception. In urgent cases medical care is provided by the emergency unit.
5. During each camp the rooms are cleaned twice a week.
6. The centre has parking spaces for the guests. Please park your car properly.
7. The centre cannot be held responsible for the loss of valuable belongings.
8. Belongings left behind in the room on departure will be sent to the guests at their cost to the address they indicate. If the guests fail to indicate the address or collect them in person within three days from the day of departure, the Centre will follow the suitable regulations in that matter.
9. The Patient (or Guardian – if the Patient is under age) is liable for all the damage caused by the Patient and bears financial responsibility for it.
10. Visitors of the Patients may stay in the Centre only until 9:00 p.m.
11. During the camp the Guardian is responsible for the care of the Patient. The centre may be held responsible for the patient only during the treatment hours.
12. Should the Patient become ill (doctor’s certificate) and resign from the camp, the costs of the camp for the remaining days will be returned.
13. The earlier departure of the Patient not caused by the Centre does not authorise the patient to the return of the money for the unused services.
14. Rehabilitation treatment is run Monday to Friday form 8:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and on Saturday from 8:00 a.m.to 1:00 p.m. The patients should arrive at their treatment according to their individual schedule. Late arrival may result in missing the treatment.
15. The catering company bears full civil and financial responsibility for the quality of the delivered meals and for the results of negligence during their preparation and transport, which may have a negative influence on health and life of the Patients. If a food poisoning is proven to be the guilt of the catering company, the company is held responsible up to the full value of the damage.
16. The meals are served at 7:30 a.m., 2:00 p.m. and 6:00 p.m.
17. The quiet hours are from 10:00 p.m. to 6:00 a.m.
18. Smoking is forbidden in the whole area of the centre (it is allowed only in specially appointed spaces).